Lead Process Engineer
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 9 november 2018
||zondag 9 december 2018
For one of our partners, an international company specialized in the production of paint and chemicals, we are looking for a Lead Process Engineer with experience in the polymer industry.
As a Lead Process Engineer you:
- Lead, plan and assist small and large CAPEX projects within the company;
- Are responsible for hazard studies and compliance;
- Develop, optimize and implement new processes, technology and materials;
- Have external contact with suppliers and internal contact with colleagues of the Engineering department and with production sites located in China and North-America;
- Work-related visits to production sites is a large part of your responsibilities.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
- Master degree in relevant field (for example Chemical Technology);
- At least 5 years of experience in process engineering;
- Experienced in working on CAPEX projects;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Excited to travel for work (~25% of the time).
Contract: initial contract is 1 year, the intention is long term
Salary indication: €4300 - €6900 per month
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Place: Deventer area
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 024 - 799 99 20 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar email@example.com
International company specialized in the development and production of paint and chemicals. You will work in a dynamic team of Engineers and will have contact with different departments and sites to improve processes.
» Meer over Labresource