Interim Facility Manager - Pharmaceutical industry
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 21 september 2018
||zondag 21 oktober 2018
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager, for an interim position of about 6 months in a dynamic high tech company. The people who work there are talented and enterprising and have a natural desire to develop and improve themselves.
As a service oriented Facility Manager you will be responsible for:
- Performing and managing all facility related activities in our R&D laboratories.
- Organization of preventive/corrective maintenance, calibration of our production and laboratory equipment
- Designing all facilities for labs in their new, state of the art organization
- Developing and implementing continuous facilities improvement programs.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance logs, (spare) part usage, and other required maintenance documentation. You will be guiding third parties (contractors) during the execution and the inspection and completion of the involved documentation
- You will be Responsible for the on-going Quality Management System and GxP compliance of the facility.
- You will be also responsible for the management of several employees.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
We are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- Must have completed bachelor degree in Engineering or related area
- at least 5 years of experience within facility management in a pharmaceutical environment
- extended experience with regulations/permits; GMP/GLP regulatory requirements and Quality Management processes;
- Good communication skills with good command of the English language (written and spoken) and preferably Dutch.
- Can do mentality
- Availably on short notice, can start yesterday if possible!
Contract: temporary, around 6 months through LabResource
Salary: ranging from €4500 - €6000 gross monthly
Region: Utrecht Area
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 070 - 44 50 460 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading biotechnology company accelerating the transition of biopharmaceutical product candidates from discovery to the clinic with improved success and lower cost.
» Meer over Labresource