Supervisor Microbiology (Farma, GMP)
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 8 januari 2018
||woensdag 7 februari 2018
The QC Microbiology department is responsible for analyzing raw materials, intermediate and final products. The department also provides quality advice to the various production and production support departments. In addition, the Environmental Monitoring program is carried out for the microbiological control of the production areas. The department uses various techniques such as: Bioburden, EM monitoring, viable and nonviable particles counting, Sterility tests, Maldi-Tof use for determination, etc.
The subsection Microbiology consists of approximately 15 people with a MLO and HLO background. You are expected to have both substantive knowledge and demonstrable qualities in managing people.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department achieves the objectives set in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). These KPIs contain objectives in the field of timely delivery of test results, first time right, process improvements, etc. Of course, you set individual targets together with your employees.
- Following the development of your employees by conducting 1 on 1 interviews, performance and appraisal interviews on a regular basis.
- Motivating the team to continuous improvements, both in terms of performing the tests and in their personal development.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
Job requirements (education, experience, knowledge, skills):
- Completed HLO or university degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar.
- Self-starter, initiative-rich, team player, daring to take decisions.
- Being able to express yourself excellently in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- You have an eye for diversity and inclusion, you know how to get the best out of people with different backgrounds, knowledge and skills.
- You can deal well with changing priorities under time pressure.
- Must be proficient in English, Dutch is a strong plus.
- Minimal 3 years experience with microbiology
- Will be line manager to a team and must have minimal 2 years line management experience.
Contract: temp to perm 6 months via LabResource, then a direct contract at Janssen
Hours: full-time, 32h
Salaris:€3300,- to €4000 based on education/experience
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 97 50 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org