Science Recruitment Business Developer
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||woensdag 10 oktober 2018
||vrijdag 9 november 2018
Expertise of LabResource
The Science Recruitment Business Developer builds LabResource market position by identifying and developing business opportunities, new clients and negotiating and closing business deals.
The Business Development Manager is part of the sales team that closely interacts with the LabResource management team for setting the short- and long-term sales strategy of LabResource.
1. New business development :
- Map market potential and categorize clients based on their sales potential.
- Identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions, using knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Cold call to ensure a pipeline of opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients (pharmaceutical, food, biotech and (petro) chemical companies) and turn this into increased business using and building your professional network.
- Prospect to re-activate “sleeping” clients.
- Identify the decision makers within the client organization.
- Build long-term relationship with new clients.
- Plan approach and sales pitch to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Participate in pricing the solution / service offered.
- Facilitate, coordinate and actively participate in the contracting phase with new customers.
- Complete RFI (Request for Information) in a timely manner.
- 2. Client retention :
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- When required, provide commercial support to the LabResource sales team for business development opportunities at existing customers.
- Gather feedback about what existing clients think about LabResource current services and inquire about their future needs and wishes.
- Where appropriate, facilitate and actively participate in the renewal of Master Service Agreements with existing customers together with the management team.
- 3. Collaboration Sales Team:
- Collaborate closely with all members of the sales team.
- Introduce new business to the sales team and provide all required information to enable the account managers to successfully fulfill the new requests.
- 4. Information sharing :
- Attend fairs, conferences, enabling client networking and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Share feedback received from client with the management with a view to developing new services.
- 5. Administration :
- Write client visit reports.
- Track and record sales activities in the CRM.
- Ensure client data is accurately filled in the CRM.
- Geographic Area
- The Science Recruitment Business Developer will be stationed in our head office at Schiphol and will be responsible for business development throughout the whole Netherlands.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
Educational background: Bachelor or Master degree, preferably within Life sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Food technology.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Business Development in equivalent field.
Strong communication skills in Dutch is essential for this role.
Full time available.
Willingness to learn attitude
LabResource will offer an exciting challenging job with great colleagues!
Besides this this, the salary we offer is competitive to the market including an attractive bonus arrangements and a lease car.
For more information, visit our website, www.labresource.nl, or call Menno Lammers, Country Manager, tel. 020-406 97 50.
To qualify for this function, you can send a resume letter by email to email@example.com" target="">firstname.lastname@example.org (do not respond via the application button, but send a motivated application by email).
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 97 50 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar email@example.com
LabResource is a leading recruitment agency in the Netherlands for skilled talent with a scientific or laboratory background. We provide entry- to senior-level professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions for clients ranging from big international companies to start-ups.
LabResource is part of the global leading provider ASGN.
» Meer over LabResource Schiphol