Lab Services Automation Specialist
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 1 september 2017
||zondag 1 oktober 2017
We are looking for an enthousiastic profesional with experience and affinity with analysis methodology in combination with automation.
The need of automation support on Lab Systems is growing:
- The quality of data management, systems processes and standards (leverage on existing and implement new technologies) need to be supported and need to be improved continually.
- Lab systems variate from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects like LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
- Data Integrity is very important, therefore user requirements of (current and new) systems need to be translated into technical specifications and systems need to follow the set DI standards.
- Next to that (standard) data definitions still need to be developed to establish quality and data integrity expectations.
- The Lab Services Automation Specialist gives follow up on GAPS and takes lead in and takes part of Lab Systems initiatives and projects, all in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with the business needs.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
- Master's degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- 2 to 5 years experience in software development and programming Experience; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- Project management skills and/or organisational talent and PM affinity
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Able to write protocols/reports, business correspondence and procedures
we are looking for a pro active profesional who works independently, takes actions in the absence of specific instruction.
Salary: € 3500 - € 4800, gross monthly based on fulltime
Contract: You will be hired on a secondment contract via LabResource ('detachering'). This a a project for 1 years.
Working hours: 40 hours. 32 hours discussable
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 070 - 44 50 460 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar email@example.com
Janssen Biologics, part of Johnson and Johnson is a leading multinational in the field of biopharmaceutrical production. For the second year in a row LabResource has been chosen as supplier of the year, recruitment for this position is mediated by LabResource.
» Meer over LabResource Schiphol