Manager Technical Department
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 30 januari 2018
ICL Phosphate Amsterdam produces a broad range of granular and powder fertilizer products from the high-capacity, multi-purpose plant in Amsterdam. Each year we supply around 500 ktons of high-grade fertilizer to customers throughout Europe.
Lead the maintenance department to achievements and improvements and increase reliability of the mechanical and electrical equipment.
And ensure that maintenance activities on all Fertilizers properties are planned, prepared and executed with the best working methods, according to internal and external standards.
The Technical Department staff (approximately 20 employees) includes electrical, mechanical and work preparation specialists.
• Part of the Site Management Team;
• Responsible for design of policies on inspection and maintenance management and of reliability of installations;
• Implementation of TPM and operational excellence practices in the technical department;
• Check results of the Technical department in terms of defined standards (safety, costs, quality, energy consumption, HSE directives, external directives). Take corrective and preventive actions when needed;
• Identify, plan and supervise the preventive maintenance activities: greasing programs, vibration measurements;
• Draft and implement strategy for Technical Department for coming years;
• Ensure that the relevant QA procedures and work instructions are implemented, trained and maintained for mechanical and electrical maintenance;
• Supervise and initiate improvements;
• Contributing in multidisciplinary project teams and part of the local management team;
• Motivating, coaching and supporting the staff to ensure the overall performance of the team and achievement of business goals in a positive working environment;
• Reports to the Plant manager.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar), Zeer ervaren (> 8 jaar)
• Bachelor or Master Degree;
• 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in comparable management positions;
• Proven track record in people and change management
• Good balance between analytical and practical thinking ability for realising longterm and shortterm results
• Experience within a production environment is required;
• Excellent communication skills and social skills;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Stress resistant;
• Pro-active, hands-on personality and leading by example.
ICL Fertilizers Amsterdam
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquisition Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center, via the ''Apply'' button, + 31 (0) 641 656 203
What we offer
We offer a challenging fulltime role in a dynamic environment where you can help shape the future of a professional organization of a company that has chosen its strategic direction: creating “One ICL” with strong growth ambitions. We always strive to be the best and encourage everyone who works with us to excel. We also embrace diversity, give people the latitude to express themselves and value differing opinions.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a variety of career opportunities national or international.
Our history began in the early 20th century with the first efforts to extract minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel's South. During this period, several other state-owned companies were created to extract minerals from the Negev Desert and transform them into chemical products. Over the years, many of these companies were joined to become today’s ICL (Israel Chemicals Ltd.).
Today we are a global powerhouse in fertilizers and specialty chemicals with production activities located in Israel, Europe, the US, South America and China, and a worldwide marketing and logistics network. Nearly 50% of our sales are derived from products manufactured outside of Israel, demonstrating the geographical diversity of our operations.
ICL has expanded its global presence in established markets such as North America and Europe, as well as in targeted emerging regions, such as China, India and Brazil. This expansion has also resulted from business acquisitions and the establishment of Regional centres and joint ventures with strong, local partners. By focusing on products that contribute to the world’s long-term sustainability, we believe that this is enhancing our positioning in markets with strong long-term growth potential.
Please see our website www.icl-group.com
where you will find more about our culture and values as well as our successes and the strategy “Next Step Forward”.
Agency calls are not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Amsterdam, Management