Sr. Process Engineer
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 7 december 2017
Our Client; Black Bear is a green, sustainable carbon black manufacturer. Carbon black is an additive in rubber, plastics, inks and paints and is used to modify their properties into usable products. Almost everything that you see around you that is black in color has carbon black in it. Black Bear chooses to change the game by making a better and sustainable product – a circular product for a better world. Current manufacturers make carbon black by burning oil (the “furnace carbon black”), emitting CO2 and polluting the environment. We make carbon black from waste tires, in a clean, sustainable way and are the only ones with a Cradle-to-Cradle certified carbon black on the market!
BlackBear changes the industry with breakthrough technology and with passionate people; because we truly believe that if we don’t act now we will be left with an even bigger global environmental problem.
Black Bear completed its first commercial plant, which is now in operation since early autumn of 2016. We are now ramping up the capacity and have several new projects in the pipeline. We have an experienced team of serial- entrepreneurs and great engineering talent and are out to change the industry!
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to strengthen the engineering team. In this role you will work both on important improvement for our existing factory as Nederweert as well as implement the lessons learnt in our new design. You will be involved in all units throughout the plant, including thermal processes, grinding and the oil & gas separation unit. The right candidate will be agile, analytical and capable to translate theory into practice. The position will be based in Nederweert. Black Bear is looking to open an office in Utrecht in 2018.
• Day to day responsibility for process engineering projects that arise from the green field operation of a facility to up-cycle carbon black from end-of-life tires
• Key resource to the head of engineering on the management team. Supports him on key design and engineering decisions
• Tracks and follows-up all outstanding technical items that arise from the project
• Represent the Company to partners and customers, raising the profile of the Company in the industry
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
• Engineering degree (HTS or TU) in chemical/process engineering
• 3-10 years work experience and successful career track.
• Experience with engineering projects, for example in heavy industry with thermal processes or petrochemical industry.
• Able to work independently and deliver results
• Self motivated with high energy and drive. Hands on mentality. Wants to join a passionate team to build a great company and preserve the world.
• Able to communicate and effectively both written and orally
• Fluent in English and Dutch. German a bonus.
• Open to travel to future locations
Great to hear that you are interested to discuss this role in more detail! If so: please send a reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and we will take it from there. IN case you have any questions about the role: please send them via email@example.com
or call us via +(0)46-2060008 and ask for Gijs van der Zanden. Gijs is the responsible consultant for this role.
Wij zijn een gespecialiseerd bureau dat zich exclusief toelegt op het verbinden van professionals en bedrijven in de chemie; food en life sciences.
» Meer over Chemploy