||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 5 februari 2018
||maandag 2 april 2018
Our client SoliQz B.V. (www.soliqz.com)
provides specialized technology support and equipment for innovative solid/liquid separation technology via melt crystallisation and their proprietary Hydraulic Wash Column. SoliQz believes that, if you are aiming for high purity chemicals, crystallization in combination with the proprietary Hydraulic Wash Column is one of the most effective and selective separation principles available in the industry.
SoliQz is part of Armstrong Chemtec, world leader in the design and manufacture of proprietary heat transfer equipment, used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, refinery and petrochemical industries. Together, Armstrong-Chemtec and SoliQz deliver state-of-the-art equipment capable of meeting the most demanding separation tasks.
Due to the growth of the organisation we are looking for an operations engineer who aspires a leading role in the execution of the SoliQz operations and engineering activities.
The operations engineer at SoliQz is a position with a broad span of control and full of responsibility. As an operation engineer you will both manage and execute the production; supply chain, maintenance & engineering activities in a safe manner and ensure that customer quality requirements are consistently met at the lowest possible cost.
You will work in 3 domains:
- Hands-on leadership of the daily production and supply chain operations at the Pilot Plant facility. Co-ordinate the running and upcoming operations with the Team.
- Lead the efforts to maintain existing SHE (Safety,Health; Environment) standards and improving overall HSE performance. Report and investigate on EHS and operational process related incidents and hazardous situations.
- Develop, implement and enforce, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and other applicable documentation are in place, routinely communicated, clearly understood and consistently met.
- Ensure that all requirements connected to the SoliQz operations permit (DCMR) are maintained and regularly review possible changes to the permit with staff.
- Hands-on leadership of the maintenance activities to achieve maximum utilization and reliability of the SoliQz pilot plant facility.
- Establish work practices that optimize machine availability while balancing costs.
- Establish and implement best practices including preventative measures that continuously improve the MPPP performance. Define the requirements for spare parts and maintenance services.
- Develop manufacturing strategies for continuous improvement of the present pilot scale facility.
- Regularly review possible process improvement opportunities and implement where appropriate.
- Primary contact with the engineering department for the mechanical aspects of the design of the present pilot scale facility and for future commercial scale engineering projects.
- Ensure that equipment and machinery complies with all existing regulatory requirements and that the plant is operated within environmental permit requirements
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
To make this role a succes; we are looking for someone with the following background:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Mechanical or Chemical process Engineering.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Plant experience in chemical manufacturing roles with increasing responsibility. A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated manufacturing management experience including direct management of staff in production and/or maintenance functions in a chemical processing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, results oriented and in a structured environment(s).
- Willingness to travel around Europe (2-4 trips per year) and to the USA (once per year for 1 week).
- Residence preferably within 30 (max. 60) minutes from the SoliQz facility in Botlek, Rotterdam.
- Interest and flexibility to work in a small but rapidly growing environment.
- Proficiency with relevant computer applications (project management, Excel, Word, DCS and/or Labview).
This position is perfectly suited for operations engineers or plant process engineers who aspire a hands-on management role in the (chemical) process industry. Apart from being part of a growing organisation; this position offers the opportunity to develop your business & leadership skills as you:
- Provide oversight and long-term direction for operations, monitoring for safety, efficiency, quality, production schedule adherence, and regulatory compliance.
- Become the operations functional leader in the SoliQz Team.
- Engage, coach, and mentor employees while driving accountability for performance standards.
- Ensure that production and maintenance staff is well trained, involved and committed to meeting production, quality and safety requirements.
- Identify and provide justification for capital expenditures in support of business objectives.
Do you have the ambition to work with advanced separation technologies with the goal to make the industry safer, more efficient and sustainable? Would you like to do this in an enthusiastic, professional end experienced team with a very strong spirit that is part of a stable global technology company? Then this is the job for you!
The search and selection procedure for this role is outsourced to Chemploy Specialist & Executive search. The responsible consultant for this role is Mr. Gijs van der Zanden. In case you would like to reach out for additional information; please feel free to contact Gijs : email@example.com
or by phone via +31(0)462060008.
In order to apply; we kindly ask you to send your motivation and recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning your name +Operations engineer SoliQz).
Wij zijn een gespecialiseerd bureau dat zich exclusief toelegt op het verbinden van professionals en bedrijven in de chemie; food en life sciences.
» Meer over Chemploy