||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 30 november 2017
Our customer, Krehalon B.V., is a daughter company of the successful Japanese company Kureha Corporation. Krehalon B.V. is located in Deventer (NL) and has over 250 employees. Core business of Krehalon B.V. is the development and production of advanced multilayer barrier shrink packaging materials for the food-industry in which they are global technology leader. Around the globe meat, sausages, cheese, poultry and pizzas are kept fresh by being packed in advanced shrink materials based on ML40 technology. Not only will the products be safe from external influence, they will also look excellent!
Krehalon is selling its products worldwide through own sales branches, a solid network of distributors and -increasingly- direct to end-users. Since it is becoming more important for end-users to expand the functionality of packaging materials, e.g. preservation and display possibilities, Krehalon B.V. is looking for a Development Manager who can manage and lead the innovation portfolio of multilayer barrier shrink materials.
The Development Manager will manage the Application and Development department, located in Deventer, in the creation and improvement of innovative packaging concepts using Krehalon’s multilayer barrier shrink materials technology. In close collaboration with the customer, the commercial team and the corporate R&D team, he or she will lead the entire innovation process from idea generation towards full implementation at production scale.
Besides the development of novel concepts and products, the Development Manager will also support clearly in process improvement initiatives allowing the optimal use of equipment, raw materials and contribute to the high quality standards of Krehalon B.V.?
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the improvement of existing applications in the field of shrink materials technology.
- Translate customer requirements and innovative ideas into sound products.
- Work closely with the commercial team, the corporate R&D team as well as people concerned in the production and quality departments.
- Manage all activities within the Development department
- Initiate and execute process improvement projects (multilayer double/triple bubble extrusion)
- Guide, train and develop the Development team members allowing them to develop their full potential
- Closely follow market developments; maintain and expand a relevant network in the field.
||Zeer ervaren (> 8 jaar)
To make this role a success, we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Academic degree in Polymer Science or Polymer Processing Science. Minimum requirement is MSc, a PhD is preferred.
- Well-developed knowledge in the field of polymer processing, structure and properties.
- Significant experience in plastic film extrusion, preferably multilayer double/triple bubble film.
- Strong background in the development of advanced packaging concepts using barrier technology
- Track record in managing innovation processes within a commercial organization
- Strong people management skills
- Strong communication capabilities, ranging from the Board in Japan to the work floor
- Living within commutable distance from Deventer OR willing to relocate within a reasonable term
- Experienced in leading a development department within a commercial organization
- Internationally oriented and able to work in a multicultural environment
Krehalon B.V. offers:
?A challenging and diverse position in a multinational company where you lead and expand a team of professionals in a newly set up and advanced application laboratory. A position where you can make full use of your knowledge set and leadership skills in an open minded and high performance organization with plenty of opportunities for development and growth.
Krehalon B.V. values their employees via continuous development and offers a remuneration package that is above average in primary and secondary terms.
Interested & Apply?
The recruitment process is outsourced to Van Ulzen Recruitment & More and Chemploy Specialist & Executive Search. In case you recognize yourself in the profile and would like to know more about the position, we kindly ask you to send your motivation and resume to email@example.com
. You may also upload your motivation and resume via the Chemploy website. In case you require additional information about the role, we invite you to contact Gijs van der Zanden at +31 (0)46 206 0008. Gijs is happy to answer your questions.
Wij zijn een gespecialiseerd bureau dat zich exclusief toelegt op het verbinden van professionals en bedrijven in de chemie; food en life sciences.
» Meer over Chemploy