Technician Vaccine Development
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 12 oktober 2017
||donderdag 9 november 2017
You will work a social and involved team on the design, development and evaluation of novel vaccines. You use molecular and biocehmical techniques to explore new ideas.
The Technician Vaccine Development wiorks on the development stage starting from protein design and in vitro characterization of proteins and novel vaccine platforms.
- Your focus lies on the design of candidate vaccines and development and optimization of novel innovative methodologies aiming at increasing the efficacy of current and future vaccines
- For this purpose the Technician Vaccine Development will be part of a creative team responsible for the design, production and in vitro evaluation of novel protein vaccine leads
- Your work will be performed under supervision of a (senior) scientist and will include a.o. cloning and protein expression, purification of proteins, biochemical and biophysical characterization, functional and stability studies etc.
- Based on the results of these studies the best leads will be selected for immunological evaluation and further development towards novel vaccines
- Later preclinical testing of vaccine leads is performed in close collaboration with preclinical evaluation team
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As Technician Vaccine Development you meet the following qualifications:
- BASc/HLO or University degree (BSc/MSc) in a relevant discipline such as biochemistry, life sciences, or related fields. This is not a PhD-level postition.
- Minimal 2 years of demonstrable relevant experience
- Previous experience in cell culture, transfection, molecular cloning, protein purification and characterization methods (e.g. ELISA, Western blot, FACS, a.o.)
- You are a true team player and like to work together to produce the highest quality of work. Moreover, you are good at planning and organizing your own work
- You are fluent in English
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week) but 32 hours/week is negotiable
- Contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment for approximately 8 months( Maternity Leave coverage)
- A quite social and outgoing team of 20 people that like to socialize and have outside work activities
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers 0182 590 218
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment