||Regio Den Haag
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 3 mei 2018
||donderdag 31 mei 2018
In this position you'll be working on projects within R&D to help solve problems for the control of microorganisms
As a Technician Microbiology, you will participate in R&D projects that aim to provide solutions for the control of microorganisms in situations where they are not wanted. Your research activities in such projects include:
- Isolation and characterization of contaminants in the companies production processes and products and in products of the companies clients;
- Evaluation of the antimicrobial activity of physical treatments, (bio)chemicals, and materials in zone of inhibition tests, MIC tests, challenge tests, and time-kill tests;
- Evaluation of the efficacy of product formulations to prevent outgrowth of contaminants;
- Validation of novel methods for detection and quantification of contaminants.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As a Techncician Microbiology you meet the following profile:
- You have completed a vocational education program (corresponding to MBO level 4 in the Netherlands) in microbiology or a bachelor degree program in Life Science with a major in microbiology.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a technician in a microbiological laboratory.
- You have worked with food-related fungi and bacteria including pathogenic bacteria.
- You are a team player who works accurately and evaluates results critically.
- Temporary contract (secondment), with the possibility of an extension
- Full-time position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217
The Centre of Expertise in the area of The Hague is the main center for biotechnological Research and Development (R&D) within the company. It steers the biotechnology competence within the company and is responsible for the realization of biotechnological innovations and the development of new products and cost-effective production processes. The Center is responsible for developing bioprocesses from small to industrial scale.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment