||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 20 februari 2018
||dinsdag 20 maart 2018
You will work on the clinical immunology department on immunogenecity testing of vaccines. For this purpose you perform immunological assays such as flow cytometry (FACS) and Elispot. If you have work experience with these techniques and if like have the drive to 'get things done', then this is a very interesting next career step.
As Technician Immunology you perform experiments to analyze the immune response to vaccine products. This information is essential for clinical evaluation of products. Your work is done according to pharmaceutical guidelines and in close collaboration with a scientist or study director.
- You will work in a team that is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials
- You will independently perform the experiments based on these study plans and lab protocols. Therafter you report the data to the scientist, discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- Therefore as Technician Immunology will collaborate closely with scientists, study managers
- Typical assays that are used for this purpose are the ELISA, flow cytometry(FACS), T cell assys, ELISpot, Intracellular Cytokine Staining, and virus neutralization assays
- The activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab, meaning that all activities must follow prescribed procedures and must be accurately documented in lab note books and electronic systems such as LIMS
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For theTechnician Immunology vacancy we are looking for a motivated person with an educational background and work experience in this field. This experience is considered a must for this position. Moreover, you meet the following profile
- Bachelor(BSc) or HLO degree, This is not a PhD-level role
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience in this field. This is a strict requirement
- If this experience is focused on flow cytometry(FACS) and/or Elispot, this is highly desirable. Experience with other techniques such as immune cell culture, ELISA, T-cell assays and virus neutralisation assays is considered a plus
- Moreover, it is desirable if you have experience with GLP/GCP regulations, working according to SOPS, protocol writing and working with LIMS.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch language mastery is also preferred, tough not required
- Availability of 32-40 hours per week
- Contract for 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Work in a pleasant team that occasionally does fun activities outside work
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 / 06 218 999 66
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment