Technician Applied Biochemistry
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 3 mei 2018
||donderdag 31 mei 2018
In this role as Technician Applied Biochemistry you will play an important role in the development and performance of protein and enzymatic assays in complex matrices, such as fermented milk products. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
As Technician Applied Biochemistry you will play an important role in the development and performance of protein and enzymatic assays in complex matrices, such as fermented milk products. You will:
- Perform state-of-the-art biochemical experimental work in the laboratory
- Assist in discovery of new protein/enzyme/ingredient functionalities in food applications
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team in an innovative environment, with connections to Bio-IT, analysis and application.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For this role, we are looking for someone with:
- a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Biochemistry or a related expertise
- several years experience with experiments in the field of biochemistry and/or protein assay development
- Experience with automation and qPCR is an advantage.
Additionally we are looking for someone who is
- eager to learn, result driven and flexible
- able to quickly gain insight in protein assays and analytical techniques
- open to share knowledge with your colleagues
- secondment contract via Checkmark Labrecruitment
- full-time role (32-40 hours a week)
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Alette te Beest: 0182 590 215