Technical Support Engineer
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 1 mei 2018
||dinsdag 29 mei 2018
Are you a BSc with a technical interest, good communication skils and do you love to travel? For our client in the Amsterdam area we are looking for a teammember to support their (pharmaceutical) clients accross Europe.
In the role of Technical Support Engineer, you will contribute to the acceleration of business development through the provision of competent technical product support to our European customers. The responsibilities of the technical service role will include frequent communication with customers and support activities performed at customer locations all over Europe.
- Installation of systems at the customer site, including system setup, user training, and documented functionality testing;
- Customer technical support and troubleshooting by email and telephone;
- Maintenance of installed systems at the customer site;
- Preparation of lease systems including software and documentation;
- Close communication with customers to assess and schedule necessary technical services.
- Secondary responsibility: Supporting the laboratory with measurement projects.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Technical Support Engineer, we are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Physics or similar
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and passport;
- Willingness to travel within Europe up to 50% of working days;
- Strong computer and technology skills;
- Proven analytical abilities and acute attention to detail;
- Strong self-reliance and self-organizational skills with the ability to work independently;
- A driven, goal-oriented approach with the ability to work effectively as part of a small entrepreneurial team and with multicultural customers;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Good presentation skills;
- Experience with cGLP/cGMP is a plus;
- Knowledge of multiple languages is a plus.
- a contract directly with our client
- a fulltime position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
Our client is the leading provider of optical-based, non-destructive headspace inspection systems for product R&D, at-line and in-line applications specific to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and contract manufacturing industry. Furthermore they provide measurement services addressing a wide range of applications for monitoring sterile pharmaceutical processes and inspecting the quality of finished product. The team in the Netherlands consists of 12 people serving the pharmaceutical industry.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment