Supervisor Microbiology QC
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 19 februari 2018
||maandag 19 maart 2018
Do you have the ambition to develop yourself as a Supervisor in an international biotechnology company?
As a Supervisor Microbiology you are responsible for ensuring that the department achieves the objectives set in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- These KPIs contain objectives in the field of timely delivery of test results, first time right, process improvements, etc. Of course, you set individual targets together with your employees.
- You follow the development of your employees by conducting 1 on 1 interviews, performance and appraisal interviews on a regular basis
- If necessary, set priorities for the operations of the operators. Due to the nature of the work, it is important to maintain good communication with the production departments and other parties.
- As a supervisor, you are expected to motivate the team to continuous improvements, both in terms of performing the tests and in their personal development.You must therefore have a lot of affinity with Lean and Process Excellence.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Supervisor Microbiology we are loking for a proactive Bachelor of Master candidate with a degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar.
- Self-starter, initiative-rich, team player, daring to take decisions.
- You have at least 3 year of relevant work experience, of which 2 years of line management experience
- Being able to express yourself excellently in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- You have an eye for diversity and inclusion, you know how to get the best out of people with different backgrounds, knowledge and skills.
- You can deal well with changing priorities under time pressure.
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment. Our client intends to offer a contract of their own after secondment
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week) but 32 hours/week is also possible
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216
Pharmaceutical company. This position is at the QC Microbiology department, which is responsible for analyzing raw materials, intermediate and final products. The department also provides quality advice to the various production and production support departments. The subsection Microbiology consists of approximately 15 people with a MLO and HLO background.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment