Supervisor DSP of USP large scale productie
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 5 juli 2018
||donderdag 2 augustus 2018
As supervisor you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. The Supervisor is responsible for the daily leading and progress control of daily production activities within the large scale DSP or USP production. Interested? Apply now!
The Supervisor is responsible for the daily leading and progress control of daily production activities. The Supervisor supervises, coaches and instructs technicians on day-to-day and longer term activities.
- Responsible for timely and within budget execution of production activities according to cGMP requirements, and contribute to the overall departmental objectives.
- Ensure that the production activities are run safely and efficiently and that it is in compliance with all relevant requirements, regulations and standard work processes.
- Organizing batch planning autonomously as agreed with the Sr. Manager Production, to ensure that shift production schedule is met.
- Responsible for quality of filled-in batch records.
- Hand over each shift effectively, ensuring that all relevant production issues have been brought to the attention of successor.
- Responsible for proper administration.
- Produce daily shift log and other required records (e.g. ERP, Asset Utilization system).
- Responsible for managing other cGMP documentation including logbooks.
- Responsible for checking and signing of work permits.
- Support the transfer of specific PD technology to the Production department.
- Responsible for applying new process techniques based on client requirements or internal technology innovation.
- Train and coach technicians in the new procedures and use of specific equipment, including approval of on the job trainings.
- Responsible for applying HR policy in line with guidelines and systems.
- Supervise and coach a team of technicians, including development, (approval of) on the job training, yearly appraisals and follow-up.
- Responsible for (confirming that) training status of Technicians in conformity with scheduled production activities.
- Participate in daily production meetings and align the way of working within the team and with colleagues; propose changes in SOP / production schedule when more efficiency can be achieved and review production documentation.
- Responsible for EH&S; identify unsafe situations, initiate proper actions and coach technicians in safe behavior.
- Set up sample planning and agree sample planning and analytical testing with the QC department.
- Act as equipment owner, expert user and troubleshooter for specific equipment, as agreed upon with the Sr. Manager Production.
- Responsible for cleaning production suites and equipment, including cleaning and refilling N2 containers and cleaning resins.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As Supervisor you have a Bachelor’s degree (HBO-level) in a relevant discipline (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology) or equivalent through relevant experience and > 5 years relevant experience in a (bio)pharmaceutical company.
- The Supervisor should be practically and theoretically excellent in the field of expertise (Cell culturing or Down Stream Processing).
- The Supervisor needs elementary knowledge on process design and scale up.
- The Supervisor has several years of experience in management.
- The Supervisor works in a team and needs good communication and interpersonal skills to achieve the overall team result. A pro-active attitude and personal initiative is expected to identify and overcome practical problems.
- A fulltime postion in 2 shifts (between 07.00 and 24.00) + weekends
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
The Groningen site is a multi-product and multi-client biopharmaceutical site with development and manufacturing facilities for pharmaceutical products for clinical trials (phase 1, 2 and 3) and commercial production.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment