Sr. Associate Scientist Drug Development
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 14 juni 2018
||donderdag 12 juli 2018
You will plan, coordinate and execute scientific studies to support projects and deliverables (e.g. preformulation studies, formulation studies, temperature excursion guides).
As a Senior Associate Scientist Drug Development you will plan, coordinate and execute scientific studies to support projects and deliverables (e.g. preformulation studies, formulation studies, temperature excursion guides).
- You will perform data analysis and write scientific reports.
- On one end, you will work close together with the technical staff in the lab to perform the experimental work. On the other, you work closely together with the formulation development scientists and fill/finish engineers to develop study plans and translate the results of the development work into clear guidance captured in reports.
- You will adhere to timelines for performing experiments.
- You are accountable for proper recording of information and collection of the data and for review of experimental results.
- Discusses problems and presents plans and data in internal scientific meetings.
- Ensures the availability of materials and equipment to perform experiments.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
For the position of Senior Associate Scientist Drug Development we are looking for an enthusiastic Bachelor/Master candidate with familiarity with (vaccine) formulation development, adjuvants, drug delivery systems
- PhD candidates with a hands-on mentality are also welcome to apply
- At least 4 years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in a biopharmaceutical drug development environment
- Working knowledge of biophysical and chemical characterization techniques
- You have experience with one or more of the following techniques: HPLC/UPLC, DLS, PCR, fluorimetry, UV/Vis absorbance, DSC, TMA
- 40 hours preferred, 32 hrs is negotiable
- Role is fixed-term (until 30th June 2019) due to backfill of two consecutive maternity leave covers.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong / 0182-590216
Global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
The Drug Product Development (DPD) department consists of four teams that work closely together: Formulation Development (FD), Fill/Finish Process (FFP), Formulation Science & Technology (FST), and Technical Integrators (TI). The DPD department develops the bulk drug substance and drug product formulations, the aseptic compounding and fill/finish processes, and oversees DP manufacturing at fill/finish sites. The department is embedded in the broader Vaccine Process & Analytical Developmentorganization and collaborates with the clinical (supply) teams to define the storage and distribution network, and to generate in-use stability data.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment