Senior Technician Genetics
||Regio Den Haag
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 3 juli 2018
||dinsdag 31 juli 2018
Do you have at least two years of work experience in microbiological screening and strain development? And do you want to work in an internetional R&D environment? Apply now!
In your role as Senior Technician Genetics you will perform and contribute to research projects to guarantee the best results at the lowest costs.
- You work in strain development projects by modifying and screening bacteria
- With the use of (High Throughput) screening techniques, you independently prepare and perform experimental work in a safe and effective way i
- You are able to interpret, analyse and report the results of these experiments and you take care of the laboratory equipment that you use
- Being a professional you keep up with developments in your field of expertise and contribute to the professional know-how of the department
- You will also fulfil different team roles
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As Senior Technician Genetics, you meet the following profile:
- You are a professional in the area of molecular microbiology at a bachelors level. This is not a MSc or PhD level position
- You have at least two years of experience with microbiological screening, preferably with fungi, yeast and bacteria
- Experience with laboratory automation and data-management is an advantage, as well as your knowledge of molecular biology.
- We are looking for people with plenty of initiative and who like to learn and work in multidisciplinary teams in an innovative laboratory environment
- You combine through problem analysis with practical judgment and creativity
- Your personality can be described as result oriented and flexible.You are a real team player, a good communicator
- Fluent in the English language
- One year contract with the possibility of an extension
- Fulltime position, though 36 hours per week can be discussed.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217 // 06 1587 5174
This department located in the area of The Hague is the center for biotechnological Research and Development (R&D) within the innovation driven company. It is focused on the creation of new and improved products and processes for the internal business units of the company.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment