Senior Associate scientist USP
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 3 juli 2018
||dinsdag 31 juli 2018
Challenging position for experienced candidates with experience in mammalian cell culture, and a strong affinity with upstream processes development (bioreactors)
We are looking for a motivated Sr. Associated Scientist within the field of upstream process development.
- You will plan, coordinate scientific studies to support process development projects.
- You will perform data analysis and write scientific reports.
- At one end, you will work close together with the technical staff on the lab to perform the experimental work. At the other, you work closely together with the other scientists to translate the results of the development work into production processes.
- You may also represent USP in a multi-disciplinary project team and will support the transfer of the developed process in the production environment.
- USP focus with bioreactors of up to 900L.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Senior associate scientist USP, we are looking for Master of PDEng candidate in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical sciences/engineering, biotechnology or virology
- You have 3-4 years of experience in industry, or you a relevant PhD that was carried out in collaboration with industry.
- PhD candidates with some industry experience and a practical mindset are also invited to apply
- You have experience with mammalian cell culture, and a strong affinity with upstream processes development, preferably with hands-on experience with bioreactors. Experience in production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- You are an excellent team player with excellent communication skills
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Fulltime availability is a must
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong, 0182-590216
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Process development consists of a USP and a DSP department and is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel technologies are used to make sure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable and cost-effective, so that the vaccines can be produced in large quantities at low costs. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production. All activities are performed in close collaboration with other departments.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment