||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 7 december 2017
||donderdag 4 januari 2018
You will use your expertise in microbiology and GMP experience into practise by developing strategies that prevent contaminations in drug development departments.
As Scientist Microbiology you will not perform hands-on work. Instead you put your expertise in microbiology and gmp experience into praktise by developing
strategies that prevent contaminations in drug development departments.
- You know about the microbial risk that can arise in laboratories and drug development plants.
- Your experience enables you to apply this knowledge in practise.
- After risk assessment and liaising with interval stakeholders (e.g. USP, DSP, research, formulation, QA, etc) you develop contamination preventief plans.
- You monitor outsourcen testing that is done by contract research organizations.
- This way you ensure for both gmp and non-gmp activities that processes, raw materials and producers are free of undesired pathogens (bacteria, yeast, fungi
- etc) and in compliance with gmp quality guidelines.
||Zeer ervaren (> 8 jaar)
For the Scientist Microbiology we are lookong for a candidate with strong communication skills and a relevant background.
Ideally, you meet the following profile:
- You have a PhD degee in microbiology
- Your experience, preferably at least 5 years after your PhD, provides you with knowledge of quality systems (e.g GMP)and risk assessments
- You know how to develop and implement contamination precention strategies.
- You are able to do this with excellent multidisciplinary collaboration and communication skills
- As a person you are proactive, think along and take the initiative in projects you lead or take part in
- You are fluent in English. Dutch language mastery is condidered a plus.
- Secondment of 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week) but 4 days/week is negotiable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 // 06 2189 9966
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment