||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 10 oktober 2017
||dinsdag 7 november 2017
You combine expertise in computational biology with knowledge of immunology and oncology. This way you will on antibody development projects and the drug pipeline. If you are a bioinformatician with expertise in this field, this can be the next step in your career.
As Scientist Bioinformatics you analyze large data sets and use bioinformatic tools to contribute to the development pipeline
- By using a broad knowledge of computational biology, you will analyze and translate large-scale datasets, with the aim to discover, select and validate novel immune oncology targets, and to enable preclinical and clinical development of immune oncology therapeutics
- The role may include supervising one or more research associates and participating in research collaboration with academia
- As Scientist Bioinformatics you will ensure project outputs are delivered timely and against highest quality standards
- You keep abreast of the state-of-the-art developments in the field of computational biology. Therefore you will share relevant scientific insights and propose novel projects and technologies
- In addition, you may contribute to evaluation of the company's project portfolio.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
The Scientist Bioinformatics is a challenging and repsonsible role as your input is critical in the choices that are being done in product development. You therefore meet the following qualifictions:
- A PhD degree with at least 2 years of relevant company or post-doctoral experience
- You have a proven track record in both computational biology/bioinformatics and in (tumor) immunology or oncology
- Your experience makes you proficient in large-scale dataset analysis (e.g. microarray, RNA sequence and proteomics data), using network biology tools, such as IPA, DAVID, CytoSCAPE and GSEA
- Moreover, you are an experienced user of statistical packages such as R or SAS. If you have skills in programming (in Python or Perl) this is considered a plus
- You possess the capactity translate bioinformatic results into new, testable hypotheses in the context of drug discovery and development of immune oncology products
- You will get a contract directly at the company
- You will get a temporary contract with the intention to extend this
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: +31 (0)182 590 218 // 06 218 999 66
A young and growing biotech company focused on the discovery and development of innovative antibodies for cancer immunotherapy. The team of highly motivated and science-driven employees has an entrepreneurial spirit and a “get-things-done” attitude.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment