Sales Manger Benelux
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 3 juli 2018
||dinsdag 31 juli 2018
Are you looking for a new commercial challenge in the Benelux? Do you already have sales experience and are you familiar with GC and GC-MS? Apply now!
As a Sales Manager Benelux you will be responsible for growing the Scion Instruments Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (SQ) Products in the Benelux. Tasks:
- Contact new and established customers to sell GC’s, GC-MS, SCION Columns, Spare Parts, Service Contracts, Trainings and maintain effective customer relations
- Develop and execute a successful business plan that will result in maintaining and growing the current Customer Installed Base,
- Proactively building customer relationships via face to face visits and maintaining customer satisfaction by promptly responding to all customer needs and requests. The business plan will include the yearly sales forecast and achievable targets.
- Actively prospect for new sales opportunities and new customers.
- After internal trainings and support you'll the expert in understanding the product, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity in the GC and GCMS market in the Benelux.
- maintain an accurate Sales Forecast to cover the upcoming 30-60-90 days, as well as, long-term opportunities.
- You'll generate a monthly report for the Benelux with commercial, Marketing and Sales opportunities.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As a Sales Manager Benelux you'll meet the following criteria:
- Related Sales experience with Chromatography instrumentation: GC/GCMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology Science, Chemistry or Physics
- Direct laboratory experience is a plus
- Strong organizational Skills and ability to work independently
- Strong face-to-face customer contact
- Drive to grow the sales
- A real team player, flexible, Strong people skills, a customer focused attitude
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
- Ability to travel 50% or more – domestic and international
- One year contract with the intention to a permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Company car
- Company laptop + mobile phone
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217
The company located in Zeeland specialized in utilizinggas chromatography to develop Custom Analyzer systems focusing on theenergy, specialty gas, petroleum, petrochemical and environmental markets thatenable their customers to improve their products and processes.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment