Research Technician Molecular Biology
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 8 oktober 2018
||maandag 5 november 2018
You work in a team on the development of therapeutic antibodies. Being responsible for a broad set of molecular techniques such as cloning, generation of expression vectors and protein expression in mammalian cell lines. You are involved in R&D projects as part of a small and dedicated team.
As a Research Technician Molecular Biology you will work in a team of scientists and technicians dedicated to the discovery, generation and development of therapeutic antibodies
- With your up-to-date knowledge of and experience in molecular biological techniques you strengthen the team
- For this purpose you use a wide range of modern techniques in molecular biology, cell biology and protein biochemistry in multiple simultaneous projects
- This position has a focus on cloning, vector generation, sequence analysis and protein expression in mammalian cells. It also includes some antibody screening experiments with immunological techniques.
- You document and report the results in a concise manner
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of equipment and processes
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of a Research Technician Moleculair Biology we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who recognizes him/herself in the following profile:
- You completed a bachelor (HLO) or Master (MSc) in life sciences
- Additionally, you have some years of work experience in molecular and cell biological (mammalian) methods such as cloning, working with vector constructs and sequence analysis
- If you have additional knowledge in the field of immunology (e.g. FACS, protein biochemistry) and experience in working with BSLII materials and laboratory robotics/automation, this is considered an advantage.
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and are able to work in a flexible manner
- As a person you have a keen eye for your own tasks as well as team responsibilities: you like to help colleagues and get most out of collaboration
- Full-time availability is required
- Year contract at the company, with possibility for extension
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong 0182-590216
The company is specialized in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. You will be a member of a project group that works on the development and generation of therapeutic antibodies and will be responsible for a broad set experiments to study the mechanisms of action and activity of the antibodies.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment