||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 7 mei 2018
||maandag 4 juni 2018
In this role within the R&D department, you will conduct laboratory bench experiments in the area of analytical research including GC-FID, GC-MS and HPLC analysis. Apply now!
As a Research Scientist you will be part of the R&D group, focused on delivering high quality analytical solutions and results to support R&D projects and commercial initiatives. You will be part of a global team conducting cutting-edge analytical chemistry research at our client.
- Conduct laboratory bench analytical research as required including GC-FID, GC-MS and HPLC analysis including sample preparation, data acquisition, data interpretation and data reporting
- Daily activities include execution of technical work as well as bringing and developing new analytical technologies / methods to R&D, all under supervision of senior technical staff. The ability to develop new technical approaches and plans, solve appropriate technical problems and work independently is also expected.
- Being at the forefront of development of flavor & fragrance ingredients requires sufficient understanding of relevant, state-of-the art analytical tools and methods. You should therefore enjoy monitoring developments in these areas closely and exploring new and alternative technical approaches. These should include the automation of workflows, as well as data collection and analysis.
- Work independently under supervision of senior staff
- (Time-) management of assigned tasks
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
This position is for a research scientist with significant proven skills and interests in bench-level technical work and requires intermediate understanding of key analytical techniques such as chromatography (GC and LC) combined with mass spectrometry and lab automation.
- BS degree with 0-5 years, MS degree with 0-2 years of appropriate experience
- Demonstrated expertise in sample preparation and chromatography
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- Demonstrated expertise in mass spectrometry
- Demonstrated expertise in automated workflows / sample preparation
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote customers
- Temporary contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Full-time position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217 // 06 1587 5174