||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 28 december 2017
||donderdag 25 januari 2018
Are you looking for a position where you'll be working with state-of-the-art chromatography and MS equipment in a R&D environment? Apply now!
As a Research Investigator you will be part of the Analytical Research group, focused on delivering high quality analytical results to support R&D projects and commercial initiatives. You will be part of this global team conducting cutting-edge analytical chemistry research for fragrances and flavors to drive continued business growth. In this position, you will be accountable for translating R&D and product development needs into new analytical methodologies by working closely with colleagues around the world.
Daily activities will include execution of chromatography and mass spectrometry experiments related to the unraveling of the composition of raw materials, flavors & fragrances as well as the consumer products containing these. The attention and need for High Throughput analytical solutions challenge you and will be part of your daily role. This includes aspects such as sample preparation, data evaluation and reporting. Key Responsibilities:
- Identification of flavor & fragrance ingredients in raw materials, flavors & fragrances and consumer products containing these
- Development of High Throughput analytical approaches and methods
- Managing the integration of relevant automated workflows and data management for High Throughput applications
- Conduct bench-level experiments as required
- Act as functional representative on project teams and manage assigned project areas
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
- BSc degree with 8-10 years, MSc degree with 3-5 years, or PhD with 1 – 5 years of appropriate experience
- Demonstrated expertise in chromatography and mass spectrometry as well as method development
- Ability to function independently within a broadly defined technical area
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate small projects both within and outside of R&D and across regions
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects of moderate size and scope
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Experience in the flavor, fragrance, food, consumer products, or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience with High Throughput analytical applications is preferred
- Temporary contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Full-time position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217