Research and Technology Specialist Dispersants
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 7 mei 2018
||maandag 4 juni 2018
Do you already have a strong background in the subject of dispersancy and do you want to work on the key projects within the company? Apply now!
In the position of Research and Technology Specialist Dispersants you will have shared responsibility for increasing the companies internal knowledge level and external reputation in the area of dispersants, driving the development of dispersants and dispersancy technology. The successful applicant will have a strong technical background and experience in high value dispersant applications.
The job role will include:
- Application of technical knowledge to guide development of new products
- Development and application of robust and fast test methods for dispersant evaluation
- Determination of the need for new dispersant products
- Sharing of expertise and knowledge internally and building a knowledge network in this field. Act as the ‘go-to expert’ in the field.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As a Research and Technology Specialist Dispersants you'll recognize yourself in the following profile:
- State of the art knowledge of the subject of dispersancy, structure – activity relationships of dispersants, both theoretical and applied
- A proven practical and relevant theoretical knowledge of physical chemistry, backed up with an understanding of polymers and the chemistry of amphiphiles.
- Intimately familiar with the various applications and technical challenges of dispersancy
- Ideally a good knowledge of formulation
- Team-worker and good communicative abilities; interact constructively with other departments and customers
- BSc. or MSc. degree in chemistry / chemical engineering / physics or equivalent experience
- You're fluent in both Dutch an English
- A one year contract at the company with the possibility of an extension to a permanent position
- Full-time position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217
This company in the area of Rotterdam is the name behind some of the world’s biggest brands and a global leader in specialty chemicals. Environmentally aware and inspired by nature, they’re at the cutting edge of a diverse range of markets. And with your help, as one of 3,500 employees in 35 countries, they’ll stay there.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment