||Regio Den Haag
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||woensdag 25 april 2018
||woensdag 23 mei 2018
Do you value quality on a high scale? Do you enjoy reporting and communicating on different levels? And do you have in depth experience with HPLC an GPC? This might be something for you!
As Quality Expert with special focus on HPLC and GPC you will be responsible for the quality of all products made for a key customer with special quality requirements. The department is based in the area of The Hague. Together with the Senior Quality Expert you will be the key persons to guarantee quality products for this customer. In order to do so, you are responsible for the test methods, and reports. You will have contacts with Sales, R&D, customers and other production sites of the company
Next to that you will be dealing with troubleshooting in the lab, improvement of existing QC test methods, making sure that the capability of testing is secured, investigating customer complaints and training other lab technicians in HPLC and GPC analysis. You will report to the QESH manager. Key-responsibilities:
- Guarding the process of testing and releasing all products for a key customer taking into account all special quality requirements
- Being the expert in HPLC and GPC analysis and training others by sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Check availability and calibration of key lab equipment, especially HPLC and GPC.
- Trouble-shooting in the lab when there are operational issues, first line maintenance on test equipment
- Improvement of existing QC test methods, implementation of new test methods and test equipment.
- Supporting the Quality Team and participating in the evaluations
- Update of quality work instructions. Implementing actions of the Quality Team
- Set up analyse and report Round Robins and Gage R&R’s to secure test capability in the lab and between labs
- Trend analysis of QC results through SPC
- Investigating customer complaints and quality deviations.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
Bachelor of Science in analytical laboratory skills (HLO)
As a Quality Engineer you meet the following qualifications:
- Preferably a green belt six sigma
- Strong fundamental knowledge in chemical laboratory practices
- 5+ years of experience working in a lab environment a.o. with HPLC/GPC
- Experience in the manufacturing environment is strongly desired
- Experience with SAP-QM is a plus
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Team player with a flexible and pro-active attitude
- A role model in working safe, precise and clean
- Fluent in English and Dutch in oral and written
- 1 year secondment with the possibility of an extension
- Fulltime position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217
This business unit within the performance materials cluster ofa large international chemical company. The business unit is dedicated to the development of high-performance formulated coatings and composite materials.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment