QC Technician Life Sciences
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 26 april 2018
||donderdag 24 mei 2018
You will learn different assays and will perform sample analysis to support process development of pharmaceutical products. Are you a motivated assistant scientist who has experience with molecular biochemical methods like qPCR, ELISA and DNA purification? Then we are looking for you!
As QC Technician Life Sciences you work with a wide range of molecular and biochemical methods. With the sample analysis activities you support the development of pharmaceutical products. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Routine sample analysis for internal customers such as other departments by executing molecular biochemical methods
- Thereafter you carry out data analysis, reporting and documentation such as certificates of analysis and trending reports
- Within the lab you will have responsibilities such as sample logistics, shipments, material orders etc.
- Next to that, you participating in continuous Improvement projects using LEAN methodology
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the QC Technican Life Sciences we are looking for a motivated person with a MLO or HLO degree and work experience in this field. Moreover, you meet the following profile
- MLO or HLO Degree in life sciences or similar. This is not a MSc/or PhD level position as they are overqualified for this vacancy
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in diagnostic or pharmaceutical laboratory
- You have work experience with the use of molecular/biochemical methods such as (qPCR, DNA isolation, ELISA, etc.) Candidates with experience in analytical methods such as HPLC are also encouraged to apply
- Moreover, it is desirable if you have experience with working under a quality system (GLP/GMP/ISO) and quality documentation
- You are fluent in English. Dutch language mastery is also preferred, tough not required
- Availability of 40 hours per week. Part-time is not possible.
- Contract for 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment, possibility for extention
- The position involves handling of biologically active substances
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 / 06 218 999 66
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment