QC Technician HPLC
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 7 mei 2018
||maandag 4 juni 2018
You will learn different assays and will perform sample analysis to support analytical development of pharmaceutical products.
As QC Technician HPLC you work with a wide range of molecular and biochemical methods. With the sample analysis activities you support the development of pharmaceutical products. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Routine sample analysis for internal customers such as other departments by executing molecular biochemical methods
- Thereafter you carry out data analysis, reporting and documentation such as certificates of analysis and trending reports
- Within the lab you will have responsibilities such as sample logistics, shipments, material orders etc.
- Next to that, you participating in continuous Improvement projects using LEAN methodology
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the QC Technican HPLC we are looking for a motivated person with a MLO or HLO degree and work experience in this field. Moreover, you meet the following profile
- MLO or HLO Degree in Analytical Chemistry This is not a MSc/or PhD level position as they are overqualified for this vacancy
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience in diagnostic or pharmaceutical laboratory
- Experience with Empower is desired
- You have work experience in HPLC/UPLC
- Moreover, it is desirable if you have experience with working under a quality system (GLP/GMP/ISO) and quality documentation
- Availability of 40 hours per week. Part-time is not possible.
- Contract for 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment, possibility for extention
- The position involves handling of biologically active substances
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong/ 0182-590216
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment