QC Technican microbiologie
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||woensdag 9 mei 2018
||woensdag 6 juni 2018
Do you have a MLO microbiology education and do you want to work for a (bio)pharmaceutical company in the Groningen area? QC GMP experience is preferred but not required. Read this vacancy and apply!
As QC technician chemie you will perform micobiological QC analyses on (production) samples.
- Executes sampling and testing of samples for the monitoring programs;
- Executes general QC-activities like clerical- and administrative tasks;
- Executes generic tests for cGMP projects, development, validation or stability programs;
- All activities must be executed in order to deliver the results in time and with the required quality;
- Organization of own operational activities in the QC laboratories according to the local EH&S and quality
- Contribute in the improvement of Quality Control procedures, quality and quantity of output;
- Contribute in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the procedures, techniques and equipment as used in the QC department;
- Execution of generic tests for monitoring activities, raw material testing, GMP- and PD projects in the (bio)chemical laboratory and the microbiological laboratory and execution of general QC activities;
- Train (new) colleagues in the relevant QC procedures and use of specific equipment;
- Support in validation, development and stability testing (generic tests);
- Write documentation for the work carried out for: generic analysis (analytical methods and equipment manuals), data logging (analytical protocols and logbooks) raw material testing (specification sheets and article information sheet), generic validations studies (e.g. PQ);
- Responsible as subject matter expert of assigned assays, and assures correct execution of testing according to procedures;
- Responsible for the proper functioning of specific equipment, as equipment owner expert user and/or trouble shooter, as agreed upon with the line manager. Execution of limited calibration and maintenance of equipment. Assure Equipment file is up to date with procedures, manuals and logbooks;
- Review of logbooks.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
As QC technician chemie you have a MLO education in microbiology.
- Experience in microbiological techniques in the bio(pharmaceutical) fields is required.
- Specific knowledge of biopharmaceutical analytical fields like biochemical, microbiological and physical/chemical methods and applications is desired.
- Excellent knowledge and working in cGMP environment is desired.
- Fluent in Dutch, verbal and written English at MLO level is required.
- a temporary employment contract with the intention to extend and convert into a permanent contract
- a fulltime position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
This site is a multi-product and multi-client biopharmaceutical site with development and manufacturing facilities for pharmaceutical products for clinical trials (phase 1, 2 and 3) and commercial production.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment