Project leader Analytical Chemistry
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 22 februari 2018
||donderdag 22 maart 2018
As a Project Leader you are responsible for the Analytical projects. You are supervising the technicians working on your projects and you keep the clients updated.
As a Project Leader Analytical Chemistry you are responsible for the projects in Analytical Chemistry (content, planning, costs)
- You will keep track on the progress of the project teams and if necessary you will give direction
- You are responsible for writing, review and approval of project related documents
- You are first point of contact for clients regarding project related questions
- Used techniques are GC, HPLC, ICP, NMR, IC, FT-IR etc
- You will have contact with our customers (on daily or weekly basis)
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For this position we are looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Analytical Chemistry with several years of experience
- You have experience in method development in HPLC, GC
- You can lead of group of analysts (up to 5 persons)
- You have strong knowledge of cGMP and regulatory documents
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Noteworthy: a valid work permit for The Netherlands is required.
- Contract directly at our client
- The position is fulltime (40 hours/week)
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216
Company's core activities consist of process research & development with integrated analytical development and solid state activities, scale- up and small scale manufacture under GMP.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment