Product Specialist Process Analyzers
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 5 maart 2018
||maandag 2 april 2018
Together with the Product Manager you are responsible for the success of a product line. You will support >40 distributors worldwide regarding contracts, marketing, training and service documentation. You will train the service engineers and provide support to the distributors (worlwide) by phone and email. Does this position match your ambitions and qualities? Apply now!
As a Product Specialist Process Analyzers you work together in a team of 4 Product Specialists and 4 Product Managers to develop and market our client's Process analyzers.
- Your primary task will consist of training the local service engineers (local office and worldwide), who will service and support the process analyzers.
- Taking care of service documentation used by the service engineers.
- 2nd line support to all distributors by phone or email and incidentally on-site.
- Administrative tasks which come with End-of-life cycle management.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
We ask the following of a Product Specialist Process Analyzers:
- In posession of a BSc in Chemistry, preferably Analytical Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the laboratory.
- Prepared to travel worldwide 4-6 times a year.
- Good understanding of the English lanuage in speech and writing.
- Interested in software, and experience in programming is desirable.
- A fulltime contract directly at the company.
- A challenging position in an inspiring work environment.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Ozan Arikan: 010 8208 950 // 06 4605 7699