||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 12 oktober 2017
||donderdag 9 november 2017
You will take part on all activities related to the production of cGMP clinical batches of Biopharmaceuticals produced on mammalian cell lines, with focus on Equipment assembly / disassembly, Medium preparation and buffer preparation.
As a Pharmaceutical Operator you are taking part on all activities related to the production of cGMP clinical batches of Biopharmaceuticals produced on mammalian cell lines, with focus on Equipment assembly / disassembly, Medium preparation and buffer preparation.
- Working precisely and meticulously and to detect and communicate possible abnormalities.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as batch records and logbooks.
- Actively participating in setting up documentation to ensure successful production runs.
- Coming up with ideas for continuous improvement that progresses your work for quality, EHS and efficiency perspective. Implement by making use of cross functional teams.
- Involvement in deviation investigation and follow up.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Pharmaceutical operator we are looking for MBO-4 candidates with relevant work experience
Candidates with a HLO degree who are happy to work on production, are also welcome to apply
- Experienced in working with autoclaves and washers
- Experience with cGMP environment is required
- Precise and careful
- Team player
- “Can do” attitude
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
- Contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong, 0182 590 216
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. This department is an international team of about 35 people working on manufacturing of clinical batches to support the development of new vaccines. Execution of the manufacturing process is done in close collaboration with the development department, as well as other departments.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment