Panel Leader of Sensory Panels
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 1 januari 2018
||maandag 29 januari 2018
Are you looking for a new challenge within sensory science? In this position you will manage sensory studies. Interested? Apply now!
Your task as Panel Leader of Sensory Panels to manage sensory studies following the Good Sensory practice. You will be responsible for :
- organizing the panels (contacting panel members, training and maintenance of the panels).
- The results of panel tests are contributing to the internal projects and/or are supporting business requests such as monitoring the quality control of products.
- You will be responsible for sample preparation and data compilation for further analysis in line with an experimental set up (prepared by a Panel leader).
- You will be presenting the data within your own work group and scientific competence field (Sensory).
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Panel Leader of Sensory Panels you need to have:
- a bachelor’s or HBO degree in one of the following areas: Food & Business, Food Technology, or Nutrition
- You have affinity and preferably some years of experience of working with sensory panels
- You worked with EyeQuestion software and have basic knowledge of statistics
- Preferably you also have the ‘NIMA/MOA sensorisch onderzoeker B’ degree
- Good communication capabilities (Dutch and English)
- secondment for 1 year through Checkmark, possible extension
- We offer a challenging job in a global company with many opportunities for personal input, plenty of room for discussions with fellow professionals and an open and pleasant atmosphere. Sensory science is a scientific competence that is getting increasing recognition within the organization, which results in new opportunities.
- You will be encouraged to get involved in a broad scientific network.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Alette te Beest: 0182-590 215.
The company is a leading international player in the food industry. You will work in a small group: one Sensory Scientist, two Panel leaders and one (part-time) Test Leader.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment