||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 3 mei 2018
||donderdag 31 mei 2018
Interesting position for Life Science candidates with work experience in PMBC isolation and strong organisational skills
As Outsourcing coordinator you will assess the feasibility of sample processing laboratories for PMBC isolation on clinical samples.
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs
- Understand basic sample requirements for clinical trials
- Managing the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Perform feasibility for selected SPLs on request of GCO
- Perform qualification of selected SPLs on request of GCO (e.g. review data, request in-house training, give on-site training in PBMC isolation)
Besides this, you will also train the personnel on PMBC isolation by advising and/or on site training
- Practical realization of research
- Plan and perform experiments to gain expertise in the practical process of PBMC isolation
- Arrange necessaries for tests/experiments
- Documentation of experiments and results in lab notebooks
- Report and evaluate results
- Responsible for writing SOP’s/protocols
- Update knowledge (meetings, training, literature)
Please note this role involves travel - up to 30% during peak time, 10% on average, EU travel with 1 intercontinental trip yearly. This travel is to do training on labs where work for the department is being performed.
Role is not lab focused (maybe 10-20% PBMC lab work requested).
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Outsourcing coodinator we are looking for a Bachelor candidate with at least 2 years of experience in Pharma or at a CRO
- Strong communication skills are required
- Experience in wiriting SOPs/protocols is preferred
- Please note this role involves travel - up to 30% during peak time, 10% on average, EU travel with 1 intercontinental trip yearly. This travel is to do training on labs where work for the department is being performed.
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Full time highly preferred, 36 or 32 hours discussable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216
Global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. This team is responsible for the feasibility and qualification of clinical sample processing laboratories (SPLs) as requested by the Global Clinical Operations department (GCO) and supports the outsourcing process e.g. by managing sample logistics and vendor contracting.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment