Lab technician paint formulation
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 5 maart 2018
||maandag 2 april 2018
Do you have a chemistry education (polymer / organic chemistry) and experience with polymers, resins, coatings and formulations? Do you want to work in a small team on coatings for several applications? Apply now!
As a lab technician paint formulation you will carry out experimental formulation work for ingredients for various types of paints and coatings. In addition you will carry out performance testing and write reports. The primary focus area will be on coatings based on resins.
- Safe operation of the Tech Services Lab and equipment.
- Experimental work for our clients products (paints and coatings).
- Assist technical service & Lab manager to provide timely support to the business to enhance sales.
- Assist in developing new or improved testing/analysis/product performance methods to satisfy customer demands and expectations.
- Write reports / documentation on lab experiments
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As a lab techncian paint formulation you have a MLO or BSc degree in (polymer) chemistry and 5 - 10 years experience of working in a coating formulation laboratory.
Further requirements are:
- Waterborne experience is essential.
- Experience or knowledge of formulation type science/industries.
- Experience in Laboratory management and safe working practices.
- Experienced at using laboratory equipment to carry out a range of tests and be able to analyse the results.
- Good command of English Language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent IT skills, able to extract and analyse data, generate spreadsheets, write internal and customer technical reports.
- Good communication skills by phone and face to face.
- Able to manage, prioritise own workload and work independently.
- Be highly motivated and focussed.
- A contract directly at our client
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07