Junior Scientist (BSc/MSc)
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 17 februari 2017
||vrijdag 17 maart 2017
This position is for a junior scientist (BSc/MSc) with significant skills and interests in bench-level technical work. You will be part of a successful team focused on delivering innovation to our client.
The junior scientist will participate in the development and use of technologies that provide our with new opportunities for profitable growth.This position will require an intermediate understanding of GC-qMS, GC-FID and HPLC-DAD.
- The junior scientist will conduct laboratory bench research in the area of GC-MS, GC-FID and HPLC resulting in quantitative target methods. Methods include sample preparation, data acquisition, data interpretation, data reporting and all related tools needed to achieve this. Finally, these methods need to be deployed globally.
- Primary activities include execution of technical work under general supervision of senior technical staff. This will include sample preparation, analytical testing, data interpretation, and reporting of results in a timely manner. The ability to develop technical approaches and plans, solve appropriate technical problems and work independently is also expected.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of junior scientist we are looking for a candidate with a BSc or MSc analytical chemistry degree and 1-5 years of appropriate work experience.
- Ability to function independently within a project plan wise defined technical area.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate small projects both within and outside of R&D and across regions.
- Demonstrated expertise in chromatography, mass spectrometry.
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote customers.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
Our client is specialized in scents and tastes for fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, and well-loved foods and beverages.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment