Inside sales and marketing associate (life sciences)
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 21 april 2017
||vrijdag 19 mei 2017
This position is ideal for enthusiastic person (HLO / BSc / MSc molecular biology) who wants to start their career in the Life Science industry and to learn the sales processes and tasks related to the Genomics market in a market-leading company. Interested? Apply now!
As an inside sales and marketing associate (life sciences) employee at our client, you will work for the Genomics market in a market-leading company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer sales requests for product info and price offers for bioreagents and consumables
- Managing the sales tender process and tender requests for Benelux region
- Administration of sales documentation, demo equipment and bioreagents for events and seminars
- Supporting commercial events and marketing campaigns.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
The position of inside sales and markering associate life sciences is ideal for a young and enthusiastic person who wants to start their career in the Life Science industry and to learn the sales processes and tasks related to the Genomics market in a market-leading company.
We are looking fo a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Applied Sciences with focus on Molecular Biology
- Prior laboratory experience with DNA/RNA is required
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English; French and German is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint
- A contract directly with our client
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 4430
Our client provides life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. They enable customers to gain the answers and insights they seek.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment