||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||donderdag 14 juni 2018
||donderdag 12 juli 2018
Do you have HSEQ in your DNA and are you looking for a new challenge within the chemical industry? Our client in the Haarlem area is looking for a HSEQ Manager who will be responsible for HSEQ management for 2 locations and who will be part of the MT.
As HSEQ Manager you will be responsible for HSEQ management within the 2 locations of our client. The HSEQ department develops, in close cooperation with the management, the HSEQ policy for the company. The department monitors the relevant processes within the organization with regards to health, safety, quality and environment. In this role you will work closely together with the HSEQ Coordinator. To create awareness and visibility the HSEQ department will do a safety inspection on the work floor on a regular basis.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- In this role you will report directly to the managing director and you will be part of the management team.
- You must be able to schedule the activities and tasks of the HSEQ department and HSEQ coordinator in a structured and efficient way.
- The HSEQ manager is responsible for the formulation and the implementation of the HSEQ policy within the company.
- The HSEQ manager is responsible for initiating and coordinating projects of improvement.
- Advising the management with regards to HSEQ related matters and legislation.
- Be aware of the internal – and external developments in HSEQ and determine the consequences for the organization.
- The HSEQ manager is the contact person for the management and the work floor for HSEQ matters.
- You are in charge of monitoring daily operational tasks on the HSEQ department. The focus is on safety, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- In this role you will have a central position within the organization. It is your responsibility to improve awareness for HSEQ within the organization.
- Audits, BHV and ARBO are your responsibility.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
- You have a completed relevant education in HSEQ, minimum bachelor level;
- Knowledge of, and/or work experience in an industrial area is required, experience within the chemical industry is preferred;
- Knowledge of barite and bentonite or the oil industry is an advantage;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in managing teams in an HSEQ environment.
- You will remain positive in all situations. You are a Bridge builder.
- HSEQ must - as well as entrepreneurship, creativity and problem prevention – be a in your DNA."
- You are able to communicate on different levels; from the work floor up to the management.
- You must be visible within the organization. Therefor you are an outgoing personality.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch;
- Your work mentality is pro-active and hands on;
- You have strong communication, reporting and organizational skills;
- You take initiative, enjoy working with your team and inspire others with your enthusiasm;
- You are a strong manager who is able to motivate decisions based on knowledge;
- You are capable of running several projects in parallel and to work in a flexible and accurate way;
- You can set priorities for yourself and the HSEQ department.
- a fulltime position
- temporary contract with intention to convert into a permanent contract
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
Our client produces and delivers high quality industrial minerals and additives, from stock and according to customer specifications. Products are distributed direct from their headquarters in the Amsterdam area. They are a major supplier for the oil and gas drilling industry in the North Sea area. Besides this industry They are a large supplier in the industrial sector, such as tunneling, foundries, civil engineering, water well drilling, etc. Our client imports large quantities of raw material such as bentonite and barite from mines across the world. With a production capacity of more than 200,000 metric tons per year, the raw material is milled or sieved in the production facility.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment