Genomics Customer Support Specialist, native French or Spanish
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 8 mei 2018
||dinsdag 5 juni 2018
You will help clients to solve a broad range of scientific problems of varying scope and complexity of genomics product portfolio. Next to the customer support you are in touch with clients, You communicate frequently with internal stake olders such as application specialists, support team, marketing, QC and R&D.
As a Genomics Customer Support Specialist you will be a key player in the customer value chain and will become part of the central Genomics Technical Support team. Your language skills are essential to communicate with clients. Your key resonsibilities will be:
- Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity. You will closely interact with the field based Application Engineers, Genomics sales force, European Repair Centre, the Technical Support , QC, marketing and R&D
- Provide technical support to clients and advice them for the genomics product portfolio. This includes, but is not restricted to the cloning portfolio, microarray- , bioinformatics- & target enrichment-products
- Logging and manage ment of customer complaints using the tracking database.Additionally, you manage the escalation process
- Be the 'Voice of the Customer'. Distill, quantify and actively represent customer feedback to Agilent internal teams. Use your “customer perspective” to advocate for the User Experience.
- You encompass the above to capture lessons learned. Own the Knowledgebase, FAQs and other knowledge-based tools.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
To meet he desired profile for this challenging Genomics Customer Support Specialist you meet the following qualifications:
- MSc(master) or Bachelor (BSC/HLO) degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry. This is not a PhD-level position
- You have at least 1 year of work experience (MSc) or at least 3 years of work experience for BSc-level candidates
- You are knowledgeable about relevant methodology (e.g. qPCR, cloning, NGS, Microarray, etc)
- Prefarably you have experience in customer support and complaint management
- You are a strong communicator, like to troubleshoot problems and to share your (scientific) knowledge with experts in the field
- You are fluent in English and, additionally, French or Spanish. This is a strict requirement
- You will get a contract directly at the company
- Fulltime availability is highly desired
- This role can be based either in Amsterdam or Paris region
- You are able to travel 10% of the time
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 // 06 2189 9966
As the world's premier measurement company, Agilent offers the broadest range of innovative measurement solutions in the industry. The company's four businesses - Chemical Analysis, Life Sciences, Diagnostics and Genomics, and Electronic Measurement — provide customers with products and services that make a real difference in the lives of people everywhere. And at Agilent Research Laboratories, we conduct research that anticipates customer needs and produces breakthroughs that power growth.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment