Ervaren QC Technican biochemie
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||woensdag 25 april 2018
||woensdag 23 mei 2018
Are you an experienced biochemical QC technician with GMP experience who is ready for a new challenge in the Groningen area? Our (bio)pharmaceutical client has a great challenge for you!
As experienced QC technician biochemie you main responsibilities will be:
- Execute routine testing activities (cGMP projects, development, validation or stability programs) and testing activities for customer projects, in the Quality Control department according to procedures and work plans, local EH&S and quality guidelines;
- Supports investigations related to OOS results and deviations and other Quality System activities;
- Contributes to the operational planning and subsequent execution of project related experimental activities in consultation with the Labhead QC;
- Act as owner and/or subject matter expert for assigned equipment and assays and related procedures.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position QC technician biochemie you need to have a Bachelor (HLO) or Master (WO) degree in micro)biology, biochemistry, chemistry or similar. Candidates with a PhD will not be considered.
- Minimum > 5 years Quality Control experience;
- Experience in the analytical area of the bio(pharmaceutical) field;
- Knowledge of quality systems in the regulated industry, specifically in cGMP
- Verbal and written English at HBO/Scientific level is required;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Affinity with: HPLC, UPLC, cIEF, CE-sds, EMPOWER software, Mass spectrophotometry
- a temporary employment contract with the intention to extend and convert into a permanent contract
- a fulltime position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
This site is a multi-product and multi-client biopharmaceutical site with development and manufacturing facilities for pharmaceutical products for clinical trials (phase 1, 2 and 3) and commercial production.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment