Downsteam processing engineer
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 27 april 2018
||vrijdag 25 mei 2018
Challenging position for candidates with experience in Downstream processing
As a Downstream processing engineer you will plan, prepare and execute scientific studies, including analyzing the results and reporting main conclusions
- Typical unit operations include Chromatopgraphy or UF/DF
- Experiments may be performed on pilot scale or in reduced-scale models
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Downstream processing engineer we are looking for an enthusiastic Master or PDEng candidate with relevant experience.
- Bachelor candidates with 3 years of relevant work experience are also welcome to apply
- You are a team player with excellent communicational skills
- After your training period, you will occasionally be expected to work during weekend hours.
- Secondment contract via Checkmark until May 2019 (This is a fixed-term assignment with only a small chance of extension)
- Fulltime position, but 4 days/week is negotiable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong, 0182-590216
A large pharamceutical company. This position is in Process development: this department consists of a USP and a DSP department and is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel technologies are used to make sure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable and cost-effective, so that the vaccines can be produced in large quantities at low costs. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production. All activities are performed in close collaboration with other departments.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment