||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 17 juli 2017
||maandag 14 augustus 2017
Are you the new talent for the Development Laboratory of our client? Do you want to be responsible for the development and improvement of products? And do you have a BSc/MSc background specialized in colloid chemistry? Apply now!
We are looking for a Chemist who will be responsible for the development and improvement of Metalworking Machining and Grinding products.
- You will interact with Product Managers, and will be active in the field when testing is required or when Sales colleagues need chemical support.
- You will also support the factory in case of questions.
- Reporting and communication are important aspects of this position.
- You are also responsible for development and improvement of test methods, and the investigation and implementation of new raw materials to increase product performance and/or to minimize costs.
||Starter (0 - 3 jaar)
For this position as Chemist you need a solid background chemistry (BSc or MSc) preferably in colloid chemistry. PhD's will not be considred for this position.
In addition you have:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to travel when needed
- Industrial experience in industrial lubricants, personal care, foods or cleaners would be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- A contract directly with our client
- An interesting job in a professional team
- Competitive salary
- And an attractive fringe benefits package.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Barbara Razenberg: 020 820 44 30 // 06 54 96 30 07
Our client, headquartered in the USA, is a worldwide developer, producer, and marketer of custom-formulated chemical specialty products and a provider of chemical management services for manufacturers around the globe, primarily in the Steel and Automotive industries. The EMEA Headquarters are located in the Netherlands and over 400 people are employed here, working on product development, production, sales and marketing. They manufacture more than 500 different products, mainly auxiliary substances for the metal producing and processing industry. On this site, 200 people are working.
The lab develops lubricants for metal machining, grinding, drawing and forming processes in the Metalworking industry. They develop new formulations and improve existing products that meet the technical performance and cost constraints of customers. These formulations are based on emulsion technologies. The lab has extensive contacts with Product Managers, Production and other internal supportive laboratories.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment