Associate Scientist Bioprocess Development
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 16 april 2018
||maandag 14 mei 2018
You use your expertise in process development to troubleshoot and optimize upstream and downstream processes. You work in scale-down models on investigations, improvements on research and development of these processes. If you like an exciting and international work environment, please apply now!
As Associate Scientist Bioprocess Development you work in a multidisciplinary team on process development for biopharmaceutical manufacturing purposes. For this purpose you have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in multi-functional teams to drive process improvement, technology transfer, and process validatio on Upstream (USP) and Downstream processing (DSP) technology
- You work with scale-down models such as 5-10L bioreactors, small scale purification equipment and analytical methods to provide input in designing experiments to support commercial production
- You maintain accurate records of your activities according to quality standards and writes standard technical protocols (SOPs, WI, BR etc.) and reports
- Your work is not routine-based. Instead, together with the team, you constantly look for improvement and solutions
||Zeer ervaren (> 8 jaar)
As Associate Scientist Bioprocess Development you meet the following requirements
- Bachelor's(BSC), Master (MSc) degree or equivalent experience in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Biochemical engineering or a degree in a related field
- You have work experience in a relevant enviroment such as process development, manufacturing, process development of biopharmaceutical products
- This makes you know how to work with relevant equipment such as cell culture/fermentation in bioreactors, purificatication techniques such as chromatography, filtration, centrifugation etc.
- Moreover, you have experience working within a GMP manufacyting and/or Pilot Plant environment
- You have a strong technical orientation and in depth understanding of API large molecule manufacturing.
- Lastly, you have good communication skills, both oral and written, fluent in both Dutch (plus) and English (required)
- Secondment contract via Checkmark
- Good perspectives to stay at the company therafter
- Fulltime availability is preferred, though 4 days (32 hours) is possible as well
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 // 06 218 999 66