Assistant Scientist Immunology
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 10 april 2018
||dinsdag 8 mei 2018
You will work on the clinical immunology department on immunogenecity testing of vaccines. Your team performs ELISA and virus assays to generate immunological data that is required for clinical studies on vaccine products. If you have relevant (internship) experience this can be your first er second career step!
As Assistant Scientist Immunology you carry out serological immuno-assays to for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials
- You will perform the serological immuno-assays such as ELISA and Virus Neutralization Assays that are needed to deliver the immunological data for clinical studies
- These activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab, meaning that all activities must follow prescribed procedures, and must be documented accurately in (digital) lab note books
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist, who does the scientific review of the experiments.
- Moreover, as assistant scientist immunology you will support the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis. In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- Summarizing, this role involves some routine (such as in cases where certain assays must be tested a few weeks consecutively) but also provides opportunity for process optimization
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the Assistant Scientist Immunology vacancy we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background that is available fulltime. You meet the following profile:
- You have a relevant degree, preferably bachelor (HLO) level. Experienced candidates with a MBO degree and MSc-level candidates with the right motivation are also invited to apply. This is not a PhD-level role
- You have relevant work or internship experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays)
- Moreover, you have experience working in a GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL regulated environment or a similar lab-related quality system, focusing on traceability
- If you have experience with automated systems (e.g. LIMS) and laboratory robotics (E.g. Tecan), this is conidered a plus
- You are fluent in English. Dutch language mastery is also preferred, tough not required
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Contract for 1 year via CheckMark Labrecruitment, extention is possible
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Coen Smiers: 0182 590 218 / 06 218 999 66
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment