Assistant Manager Immunology
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||vrijdag 5 januari 2018
||vrijdag 2 februari 2018
In this role you will assist the study directors and project managers by performing management tasks. You will ensure that sample analysis and clinical evaluation activities are done in a timely and correct way, either in-house or at a CRO. This is not a hands-on postition.
As Assistant Manager Immunology your main responsibility is to ensure the timely and correct sample analysis of clinical samples, either in house or outsourced to CRO’s or partners.
- At the department, several immunological assays are done for the clinical evaluation of products. You will not perform laboratory assays yourself. Instead, you perform management tasks to make sure that activities are adequately planned and conducted in a GCP-compliant way
- Acitivities you support include the selection, monitoring and monitoring of candidate partners that conduct outsourced activities. In-house you help to, design, coordinate and chase clinical sample analysis, assay development/validation and logistic activitites
- The activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements. You help to oversee this
- As Assitant Manager Immunology will align with multiple people in department and, if applicable, with exposure to external partners in USA by attending teleconference calls
- Role is strongly documentation/report writing focused, so we're looking for a detail-focused and/or analytical minded individual, who enjoys working full time on procedures and guidelines, and associated communications to gather information
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of Assistant Manager Immunology we are looking for a communicatieve candidate with the ambition to work in a laboratory environment, but who does not want to perfomr bench work his/herself anymore. You meet the following qualifications
- Bachelor of Master candidate (Life Sciences). This is not a PhD-level position
- Minimal 3 years work experience, preferably in a clinical development setting
- Knowledge of immunology, result analysis, clinical study logistics and GCP regulations
- Basic management skills allow you to support the manager. Moreover, you do not hesitate to chase others in order to reach the set milestones
- Trained in GCLP and/or GLP is a strong plus, although in-house training can be provided.
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), although this can be discussed.
- Contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- This is a maternity leave cover but longer-term possibilities are expected.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment