||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 2 januari 2018
||dinsdag 30 januari 2018
Do you already have experience in Polymer Science and are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to contribute to R&D projects and work hands-on in the lab? Apply now!
You will contribute to the development of antimicrobial technology or new polymer application areas in our team. As a team member you will liaise with other Croda technical teams around the globe and colleagues from other disciplines like marketing, sales and production. Developments are done on project basis, developing products and/or applications from laboratory towards market introduction and commercial success. A challenging role within a dynamic, innovative and socially responsible company aimed at a growing market. As an Application Scientist you'll work on:
- Develop and evaluate new antimicrobial technologies or new application areas
- Synthesise and process polymers
- Carry out application evaluation for value proposition development
- Review, analyse and report results
- Provide technical support for customer requests
- Keep up to date with new developments in polymer chemistry, coatings and antimicrobial solutions.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As an Application Scientist you recognise yourself in the following profile:
- Minimum level of HLO Chemistry, for instance Polymer Chemistry or Coatings Technology.
- 5 years experience in relevant industry, preferably polymer (adhesives or coatings) synthesis and processing
- Understanding of formulating within paint or adhesives is an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, hands-on, pragmatic person and team player.
- Good communication skills. Mastering English, both spoken and written
- Full-time position
- One year contract with the possibility of an extension
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217
This company in the area of The Hague is the name behind some of the world’s biggest brands and a global leader in speciality chemicals. Environmentally aware and inspired by nature, they’re at the cutting edge of a diverse range of markets. And with your help, as one of 3,500 employees in 35 countries, they’ll stay there.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment