Analytical Chemist GC
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 23 oktober 2018
||dinsdag 20 november 2018
You will develop analytical GC methods for internall clients in the field of chemicals and petrochemicals
As an Analytical Chemist GC you will develop analytical solutions required by internal clients in the field of Chemicals and petrochemicals
Equipment include GC-MS (incl. 2D GC-MS) and co-detection methods such as FID and SCD. In addition, the lab is equipped with a variety of sample introduction techniques such as liquid injection, headspace and pyrolysis.
- You will provide chemical characterization and problem solving expertise to support product development programs, customer and manufacturing issue resolution.
- You have the drive to implement a wide range of GC and GCMS methods with various detection techniques (MS, FID, SCD) and develop methodologies to support SABIC’s long-term vision – translate the needs of our internal customers into analytical solutions.
- You will perform development of new GC methods as well as routine GC testing to support R&D activities.
- You will ensure equipment availability through timely maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You will maintain contact with instrument vendors in the area of GC.
- You will prepare written reports, presentations and operating procedures.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
For the position of GC-MS Technician we are looking for a Bachelor or Master candidate with at least 3 years of experience in Gaschromatografie (GC)
- Experience with comprehensive and 2D GC is a plus
- Experience with method development, troubleshooting, and maintenance is desired
- You have strong knowledge/understanding of petrochemicals
- Experience with Agilent data processing software (especially MassHunter®) are desired
- As a person you are driven, communicatieve and eager
- Secondment via CheckMark labrecruitment
- Fulltime position, but 4 days/week is negotiable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216
This international company is one of the largest manufacturer in petrochemicals. The position is in the Analytical team (>30 fte) and the lab is well equipped with an extensive array of modern analytical techniques in the area of advanced chromatography, spectroscopy, elemental analysis, morphology / microscopy.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment