(Senior) Techncian Genetics
||Regio Den Haag
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||maandag 7 mei 2018
||maandag 4 juni 2018
Do you have at least two years of work experience in microbiological screaning? And do you want to work in an internetional R&D environment? Apply now!
In your role as Technician Genetics you will perform and contribute to research projects to guarantee the best results at the lowest costs.
- By using (HT) screening techniques, you independently prepare and perform experimental work in a safe and effective way in the framework of strain development and screening.
- You are able to interpret, analyse and report the results of these experiments and you take care of the laboratory equipment that you use.
- Being a professional you keep up with developments in your field of expertise and contribute to the professional know-how of the department.
- You will also fulfil different team roles.
||Ervaren (3 - 8 jaar)
As a (Senior) Technician Genetics, you meet the following profile:
- You are a professional through education in the area of microbiology, molecular biology / genetics or biotechnology at a bachelors level.
- You have at least two years of experience with microbiological screening, preferably with fungi, yeast and bacteria.
- Experience with laboratory automation and data-management is an advantage, as well as your knowledge of molecular biology.
- We are looking for people with plenty of initiative and who like to learn and work in multidisciplinary teams in an innovative laboratory environment.
- You combine through problem analysis with practical judgment and creativity.
- Your personality can be described as result oriented and flexible.You are a real team player, a good communicator.
- Fluent in the Dutch as well in in the English language.
- one year contract with the possibility of an extension
- fulltime position
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Manoe Koningstein: 0182 590 217 // 06 1587 5174
This department located in the area of The Hague is the center for biotechnological Research and Development (R&D) within the innovation driven company. It is focused on the creation of new and improved products and processes for the internal business units of the company.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment