(Senior) Project Manager Pharma
||Voltijd (> 36 uur)
||dinsdag 6 maart 2018
||dinsdag 3 april 2018
In this high profile position you will be responsible for Chemical Pharmaceutical Development projects. Relevant experience and strong communication and problem solving skills will make the difference!
As a Project Manager CMC you will be responsible for Chemical Pharmaceutical Development projects. Primarily Toxicology, clinical phase I-II stage of development.
- You are responsible for the on time and on budget delivery of complex multi-disciplinary programmes, generating GMP intermediates and APIs.
- You will act as the daily interface between the company and Client
- As Project Manager CMC, you will report to the local Head
- You are expected to provide real-time project financial updates to management
- As the daily client interface, the Project Manager works closely with the Business Development Team
- Furthermore you will seek to optimize the implementation of programs in relation to the site capabilities and capacities (has a key role on planning).
||Zeer ervaren (> 8 jaar)
For the position of Project Manager CMC we are looking for an experienced Project Manager in Chemical-Pharmaceutical Development projects.
- An academic degree is required (Master/PhD)
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in CMC, of which at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Furthermore you are a strong teamplayer and you have strong communication skills
- Year contract at our client, with intention to proceed after this year
- Fulltime position (40 hour work week)
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216
This company provides advanced chemistry services to several pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, such as development services and analytical testing.
» Meer over CheckMark Labrecruitment